The Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties granted $5,000 to five organizations at the recommendation of the recent winners of the 2021 Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Community Leadership Awards.
The Loudoun Chamber announced the 2021 winners on January 27, 2021, at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting and Community Leadership Awards. Each year, winners of the Community Leadership Awards have the opportunity to select a nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, provided by the Community Foundation.
This year’s winners selected the following organizations to receive a grant in their honor:
- $1,000 grant to Loudoun Free Clinic, selected by Deborah Addo, President of Inova Loudoun Hospital and winner of the Executive Leader category;
- $1,000 grant to Wolf Trap Animal Rescue in honor of Mobile Hope’s puppy Parker, selected by Donna Fortier, Founder and CEO of Mobile Hope and winner of the Nonprofit Executive category;
- $1,000 grant to Loudoun Commission for Women and Girls, selected by Mahsa Riar, Founder and CEO of Limitless Limbs, LLC and winner of the Young Professional category;
- $1,000 grant to Boulder Crest Foundation, selected by Bear Chase Brewing Company, winner of the Small Organization category; and,
- $1,000 grant to Loudoun Cares, selected by Wells Fargo, winner of the Large Organization category.
To learn more about the Loudoun Chamber’s Community Leadership Awards, visit: https://www.loudounchamber.org/community-leadership-awards/