The Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties granted $5,000 to five organizations at the recommendation of the recent winners of the 2022 Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Community Leadership Awards.
The Loudoun Chamber announced the 2022 winners on March 3, 2022, at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting and Community Leadership Awards. Each year, winners of the Community Leadership Awards have the opportunity to select a nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, provided by the Community Foundation.
“The Community Foundation is proud support the Loudoun Chamber’s recognition of community leaders as a grant sponsor for the Community Leadership Awards,” said Amy Owen, President and CEO of the Community Foundation. “Each of the winners have given back so much to the Loudoun Community through their time, resources, and talents.”
This year’s winners selected the following organizations to receive a grant in their honor:
- $1,000 grant to the Breeze Makenzie Foundation, selected by Tina Johnson, Founder and Lead Strategist of the CEO Consulting Group, winner of the Executive Leader category;
- $1,000 grant to Loudoun First Responders Foundation, selected by the CEO Consulting Group, winner of the Small Business category;
- $1,000 grant to Loudoun Cares’ assistance fund, selected by Valerie Pisierra, Executive Director of Loudoun Cares, winner of the Nonprofit Executive category;
- $1,000 grant to The New Ag School, selected by Kindra Dionne, Founder and CEO of PurposeWorx, winner of the Young Professional category;
- $1,000 grant to ECHO, selected by Northwest Federal Credit Union, winner of the Large Business category.
To learn more about the Loudoun Chamber’s Community Leadership Awards, visit: https://www.loudounchamber.org/community-leadership-awards/.
About the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties
Founded in 1999 by local volunteers, the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit designed to accelerate community giving for common good in Loudoun and northern Fauquier counties, surrounding areas and across the nation. Since its inception, the Community Foundation has granted more than $11.8 million. Donors who include the Community Foundation in their philanthropic vision benefit from low fees, knowledgeable staff, and personal assurance that legal and accounting issues are managed under one cost-effective banner: the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties. CommunityFoundationLF.org (703) 779-3505. www.communityfoundationlf.org