100WomenStrong is now accepting Letters of Intent for their 2019-2020 Competitive Grants Cycle. As of October 1, 2019, 100WomenStrong will accept Letters of Intent from nonprofits that are headquartered or provide services in Loudoun County. Organizations that wish to be considered for 2020 grant funds from 100WomenStrong for programs in the areas of health, hunger, education and shelter, must file a preliminary Letter of Intent between 9 a.m. on Tuesday, October 1, 2019, and 5 p.m. on Friday, November 1, 2019.
According to 100WomenStrong Grant Committee Chair Stephanie Place, Letters of Intent should be no more than one page, should be in 11-point font or larger and should include:
- Name and purpose of nonprofit organization – must be based in or have programs in Loudoun County
- Name, title and email address of person submitting for organization
- Dollar amount of grant request
- What the money will fund – outline how you would utilize the grant money
- Why this project(s) is important to those you serve and to Loudoun County and its residents
Letters should be emailed to LettersofIntent2020@onehundredwomenstrong.org as a .pdf attachment with the name of the organization in the subject line of the email. Every applicant will receive an email confirming receipt of the Letter of Intent. If an email confirmation is not received within one hour, the group asks that submitters double check to ensure that the email address was correctly typed.
Nonprofits who submit a Letter of Intent will be notified of the status of their applications on or before 12/13/2019. Only those invited to apply will be requested to submit a full grant proposal by January 17, 2020.
Questions about the grant process can be directed to:
- Pam Ray, 100WomenStrong Managing Director: Pam@onehundredwomenstrong.org or
- Stephanie Place, 100WomenStrong Grant Committee Chair: Grants@onehundredwomenstrong.org
For more information, visit https://www.onehundredwomenstrong.org/grants-2.
Please note: Letters submitted prior to 9 am on October 1, 2019, or after 5 pm on November 1, 2019, will not be considered. Only the first page of letters longer than one page will be reviewed.