May 7, 2019
Give Choose is our community’s 24-hour “crowdfunding” event to support our local charities. Learn more at GiveChoose.org
Join us for our 5th Give Choose event on Tuesday, May 7, 2019! Nonprofits serving Loudoun and Fauquier Counties are invited to register for this monumental day of online giving at GiveChoose.org.Returning Organizations:
Organizations joining Give Choose again should have received an automated email to Sign In to your organization’s account at GiveChoose.org. Be sure to use the “Sign In” button; the “Register” button is for new organizations only. Once you Sign In, you will be able to refresh your organization’s information from last year and add additional organizational administrators if needed. Please review and update your organization’s profile, goals, and logo. New feature this year – you can now add videos and photos! All organizations, returning and new, must upload a signed 2019 Give Choose agreement before you can be approved to join in 2019.
Organizations participating in Give Choose for the first time may visit Give.Choose.org and select Register to begin the registration process. All organizations, returning and new, must upload a signed 2019 Give Choose agreement before you can be approved to join in 2019 (agreement available for download on the Registration page).
Give Choose Catalogue
In partnership with Loudoun Now, this year we are offering the opportunity for participating Give Choose organizations to be featured in a first-ever Give Choose Catalogue! In this special section of Loudoun Now, organizations participating in Give Choose will be featured with an organizational description and logo. To be featured in the Give Choose Catalogue, returning and new organizations must:
- Upload on the Give Choose site a signed 2019 Give Choose Agreement for approval no later than March 1, 2019.
- Submit your organization’s information to AlphaGraphics in this online form, using this link, no later than March 1, 2019: http://www.agclient.com/givechoose2019/
If approved to join in Give Choose, your organization is eligible to be included in the Give Choose Catalogue. However, space in the Catalogue is limited and will be made available on a first come first serve basis, so please complete the online form through the link above as soon as possible.
Training – February 4, 2019
Join us for Give Choose Training on Monday, February 4, 2019, 9:00am-12:00pm (with a snow date make-up session scheduled February 11, 9:00-12:00). Not only will review the Give Choose timeline and process, we will provide training, tips, and tricks to make the most out of your organization’s Give Choose campaign. Registration deadline: Monday, January 28, 2019.Already attended a previous Give Choose Training? The year, we have some new and exciting incentives for you to join us again, including:
- A new opportunity to receive customizable Facebook ads that are strategically designed to effectively reach your target audience.
- A fabulous doorprize for three organizations! A Place To Be (Music Therapy) is offering to use their skilled social-media and performance team to support three nonprofits this Give Choose season.Tom Sweitzer and his team will meet the leaders of the winning nonprofits for an hour to plan and create a personalized promo commercial for your organization to help with your Give Choose fundraising. The final product will be a fun tool to increase your nonprofit’s exposure and interest. Three organizations attending Give Choose training will be selected at random to win this great prize.
- More information about the Give Choose Catalogue, a new addition to our Give Choose marketing and outreach, will also be reviewed.
Registration for Give Choose Training is required; attendees must no later than January 28, 2019 (RSVP here). Attendees must bring photo ID day of the training to support our venue host Telos’ requirements.
To Review: Your 3 Action Items
1) Returning organizations — Sign In to GiveChoose.org, upload a signed 2019 Give Choose Agreement, and update your profile. New organizations – Register at GiveChoose.org, upload a 2019 Give Choose Agreement, and create your profile.Deadline: ASAP, and no later than March 1, 2019 if you wish to be featured in the Give Choose Catalogue.
2) Enter your Give Choose Catolgue information form here: http://www.agclient.com/givechoose2019/
Deadline: ASAP, no later than March 1, 2019 (limited space; first come, first serve).
3) Register here for Give Choose Training on February 4, 2019 and mark your calendar.
Deadline: Registration must be completed by January 28, 2019.