Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
Location: Online webinar
Registration Link ($15 for Loudoun Chamber members; $25 for nonmembers)
Are you wondering what you could and should be doing TODAY to prepare for a stronger major gift program tomorrow? Even during times of uncertainty, the fundraising cycle works – cultivation, solicitation and stewardship – but what does this cycle look like in practice? How do you interact with major donors at each phase?Led by Vice President of The Curtis Group Victoria Dietz, this practical presentation and interactive discussion will show you the proven steps to have meaningful conversations and build stronger relationships with your donors by keeping them engaged and properly setting expectations.
This workshop will cover key points such as:
- How do I get to really know a donor?
- What do I actually say when making the ask?
- How do I close a gift?
- What do I do if the ask doesn’t go according to plan?
- How do I keep them engaged after they give?
- How do I ask them again?
- How do I involve my board and volunteers in this process?