Save the Dates! NEW Date Give Choose – March 16, 2021; Training January 14, 2021
Last year, Give Choose raised more than $620,000 for local nonprofits in Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties in a landmark year of giving.
We’re now ready to begin the registration and training process with a NEW date – mark your calendars and join us on March 16, 2021!
What is Give Choose?
Give Choose is an online day of giving to support organizations serving Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties, hosted by the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties. Nonprofit organizations serving Loudoun and Northern Fauquier are invited to register or renew their participation at GiveChoose.org, where they will create an online profile and encourage the community to give to their mission on the day of Give Choose – March 16, 2021.
How can my organization participate?
Review the renewal and registration processes, below. Register for our upcoming training session on January 14, 2021, below.
Registration for RENEWING and NEW Nonprofits
RETURNING Organizations – Renew Your Participation (Read Instructions Carefully):
- Organizations that have previously participated in Give Choose have received an automated email, to Sign In to your organization’s account at GiveChoose.org. That email requested an updated Give Choose 2021 Agreement to be uploaded. The automated renewal email will be sent to your Give Choose site administrator from the previous year. If you need assistance accessing your account, please email Nicole Acosta at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: If you visit GiveChoose.org to renew your registration, be sure to use the “Sign In” button ONLY to access renewal documents (do not use the “Register” button if your organization has participated in the past).
Once your renewal has been approved by Community Foundation staff, your organization’s profile will appear on the Give Choose site.
- Once your renewal is approved, you will be able to refresh your organization’s information from last year and add additional organizational administrators if needed by visiting signing into your account at givechoose.org. Please review and update your organization’s profile, goals, videos, pictures, and logo.
- All organizations, returning and new, must upload a signed 2021 Give Choose agreement no later than February 23, 2020 before you can be approved to join in 2021. However, it is encouraged that you renew AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that you receive updates from the Community Foundation on Training and Give Choose Day.
NEW Organizations – Register to Participate:
- Organizations participating in Give Choose for the first time should visit GiveChoose.org and select Register to begin the registration process.
- Complete the registration form, including downloading the Give Choose 2021 Agreement, to be signed and uploaded with your registration, and your IRS Letter of Determination.
- Once you submit your registration, Community Foundation staff will review and approve your application. After applications are approved, your profile will appear on the Give Choose site.
- Once your registration is approved, you will be able to finishing building your organization’s profile and adding additional organizational administrators if needed by visiting signing into your account at givechoose.org.
- All organizations, returning and new, must register and upload a signed 2021 Give Choose agreement no later than February 23, 2020 before you can be approved to join in 2021. However, it is encouraged that you register AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that you receive updates from the Community Foundation on Training and Give Choose Day.
Register for Give Choose Training – January 14, 2021
Join us for our virtual Give Choose Training on Thursday, January 14, 2021! The Community Foundation staff will provide an overview of the Give Choose process and timeline, and the team at Loud & Clear Marketing will provide training, tips, and tricks to help you make the most of your organization’s Give Choose campaign. Training is free to attend but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2021
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.
To Review: Your 3 Action Items
1) Returning organizations — Sign In to GiveChoose.org, upload a signed 2021 Give Choose Agreement, and update your profile.
New organizations – Register at GiveChoose.org, upload a 2020 Give Choose Agreement, and create your profile. All renewals and registrations must be completed by February 23, 2021.
2) Register above for Give Choose Training on January 14, 2021 and mark your calendar.
3) Mark your calendars for Give Choose on March 16, 2021!
Questions? Contact Nicole Acosta; 703-779-3505, x3.