100WomenStrong announces a pilot Addiction and Recovery Initiative in Loudoun County. 100WomenStrong invites nonprofit organizations, government agencies or school systems who directly and specifically impact Loudoun County to apply for funds for new or existing programs and/or community awareness and outreach in the areas of:
- prevention and / or treatment of substance misuse and addiction;
- aftercare services, housing and / or therapies for those who have been in a substance misuse or addiction treatment program; and
- programs above that apply evidence-based practices.
Grants will range between $2,500 and $10,000 per organization.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity;
- A unit of government or public school; and,
- Applicants must have programs that directly and specifically impact Loudoun County
Applications are due 11:59 pm August 1st, 2019. Submit Your application to [email protected].
Learn more at: https://www.onehundredwomenstrong.org/grants-2
Questions? Email Pam Ray at [email protected].