Currently accepting applications for the 2021 Grant Cycle – Applications due by November 12, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
2021 Grant Guidelines and Application Instructions
The Loudoun Chamber Foundation was established in 2014 to advance the Loudoun Chamber’s mission to create and promote a world class quality of life in Loudoun County. The Loudoun Chamber Foundation is a component fund of the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties. The Loudoun Chamber Foundation now accepts applications for its 2021 grant cycle.
The Loudoun Chamber’s charitable giving is prioritized based on an applicant organization’s alignment with our strategic objectives, in this order of priority:
- Economic Development and Entrepreneurship – The Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce believes strongly in the value of creating economic opportunity in our community as the most essential element of a world class quality of life.
- Education and Workforce Development – The quality of our workforce and K-20 education systems that prepare our future workforce are essential components of Loudoun County’s world class quality of life.
- Public Safety –The Loudoun County Chamber has a decades-long tradition of supporting our emergency first responders and their families, particularly those that have suffered injuries or death while in performance of their sworn duties.
- Healthy Community – The health of the Loudoun economy and its quality of life is inextricably linked to the health and wellness of its citizens and the financial stability of the organizations that serve our citizens’ health and wellbeing.
Priority will be given to applicants that are members of the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce.
The Loudoun Chamber Foundation grants are for general operating support of organization’s overall work and mission.
- Applicant organizations must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit public charity in good standing with the IRS.
- Only organizations serving the Loudoun County community will receive Loudoun Chamber Foundation grants.
- Applicant organizations must demonstrate how they will publicize the Loudoun Chamber Foundation’s grants.
- Organizations are ineligible to receive Loudoun Chamber Foundation grants for two consecutive years. Organizations that receive grants in 2020 are not eligible in 2021.
The Loudoun Chamber Foundation will not support the following:
- Organizations without 501(c)3 public charity status.
- Political or religious causes, whether those of organizations or individuals.
- An individual participating in fundraising events or activities.
Application Deadlines, Grant Size, and Reviews
Applications must be submitted electronically through the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties’ online grant portal at https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cflf. Applications will be accepted starting Tuesday, October 12, 2021, and are due by Friday, November 12, 2021, 5:00 p.m. The Loudoun Chamber Foundation Grant Committee will review applications and make funding recommendations to the Community Foundation’s Board of Directors for approval. Individual grants are expected to amount in the $2,000 to $5,000 range. Grants will be provided for general operating support. It is expected that grant decisions will be announced by December 15, 2021.
Contact Nicole Acosta, Vice President of Grants and Nonprofit Programs, at [email protected] or 703-779-3505, x3.