Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties Strategic Plan 2019-2023
We grow community giving.
A philanthropic and engaged Loudoun and Northern Fauquier citizenry in support of a healthy and thriving community
Our Core Values
- We respect the philanthropic vision of our donors. We value and steward their generosity.
- We respect the mission of nonprofits. We honor the passion they bring to their causes.
- We earn the trust of our grantees, donors, and partners through transparency, accountability, and excellence.
- We embrace equity, inclusion, and unity in diversity in all our work.
Our Strategic Goals
– The Community Foundation will promote LEADERSHIP and serve as a strategic leader for positive change in the communities we serve.
– As a GRANTMAKER, the Community Foundation will grow community endowment and diversify its sources of funding, develop cost effective business strategies, and make funding decisions that are aligned with our donors’ wishes and in the best interest of the communities we serve.
– The Community Foundation will invest in PARTNERSHIPS for a better community through education, collaboration, and communication.
Through Community Foundation, you can help your community in many ways: You can set up a fund in your name or anonymously, contribute funds to it, add to it as you wish, and recommend which charitable organizations you want to support each year. You can set up a permanent endowment fund that can grant monies each year to a cause or organization of your choice. You can make an outright donation to Community Foundation to its permanent Community Fund or General Fund. You can contribute to any Community Foundation funds that support your charitable interests