We grow community giving.
A philanthropic and engaged Loudoun and Northern Fauquier citizenry in support of a healthy and thriving community
Our Core Values
- We respect the philanthropic vision of our donors. We value and steward their generosity.
- We respect the mission of nonprofits. We honor the passion they bring to their causes.
- We earn the trust of our grantees, donors, and partners through transparency, accountability, and excellence.
- We embrace racial equity, accessibility, inclusion, and unity through diversity in all our work.
Our Strategic Goals
– The Community Foundation will promote LEADERSHIP and serve as a strategic leader for positive change in the communities we serve.
– As a GRANTMAKER, the Community Foundation will grow community endowment and diversify its sources of funding, develop cost effective business strategies, and make funding decisions that are aligned with our donors’ wishes and in the best interest of the communities we serve.
– The Community Foundation will invest in PARTNERSHIPS for a better community through education, collaboration, and communication.