- Nonprofits are invited to register or renew their participation for Give Choose 2024 and to join us for Give Choose Training on January 30!
- Last year, Give Choose raised more than $793,000 for local nonprofits in Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties – join us in 2024 for another spectacular day of giving.
What is Give Choose?
Give Choose is an online day of giving to support nonprofits serving Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties, hosted by the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties. Nonprofit organizations located in and serving Loudoun and Northern Fauquier are invited to register or renew their participation at GiveChoose.org, where they will create an online profile and encourage the community to give to their mission on the day of the Give Choose event – March 19, 2024.
How can my organization participate?
Review the renewal and registration processes below. All renewals and registrations are due by February 23, 2024. Register below for our upcoming training session on January 30, 2024.
Instructions for RETURNING and NEW Nonprofits
RETURNING Organizations – Renew Your Participation (Read Instructions Carefully):
Organizations that have previously participated in Give Choose have already received an automated email to log in to your organization’s account at GiveChoose.org. That email requested you to upload a completed Give Choose 2024 Agreement. The automated renewal email was sent to your Give Choose site administrators from the previous year. If you need assistance accessing your account, please email Joanne Trimmer at [email protected].
IMPORTANT: If you visit GiveChoose.org to renew your registration, be sure to use the “Login – Nonprofits” button ONLY to access renewal documents. Do not use the “Registration” button if your organization has participated in the past.
- When you login, you will be prompted to download the Give Choose 2024 Agreement document. Complete and upload. This will complete your renewal request.
- Once your renewal has been approved by Community Foundation staff, your organization’s profile will appear on the Give Choose site.
- Once your renewal is approved, you will be able to refresh your organization’s information from last year and add additional organizational administrators if needed by logging into your account at givechoose.org. Please review and update your organization’s profile, goals, videos, pictures, and logo.
- All organizations, returning and new, must renew and upload a signed 2024 Give Choose agreement no later than Friday, February 23, 2024. However, it is encouraged that you register AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that you receive updates from the Community Foundation on the upcoming training and Give Choose day.
NEW Organizations – Register to Participate:
- Organizations participating in Give Choose for the first time should visit Give.Choose.org and select Registration to begin the registration process.
Complete the registration form, including downloading the Give Choose 2024 Agreement, to be signed and uploaded with your registration, and your IRS Letter of Determination.
- Once you submit your registration, Community Foundation staff will review and approve your application. After applications are approved, your profile will appear on the Give Choose site.
- Once your registration is approved, you will be able to finish building your organization’s profile and add additional organizational administrators if needed by logging into your account at givechoose.org.
- All organizations, returning and new, must register and upload a signed 2024 Give Choose agreement no later than Friday, February 23, 2024. However, it is encouraged that you register AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that you receive updates from the Community Foundation on the upcoming training and Give Choose day.
Register for Give Choose Training – January 30, 2024
Join us for our online Give Choose Training on Tuesday, January 30, 2024!
The Community Foundation staff will provide an overview of the Give Choose process, guidelines, and timeline, as well as ideas and tips to help you make the most of your organization’s Give Choose fundraising campaign. Training is free to attend but registration is required.
Part 1 of the training will cover the Give Choose process and timelines for 2024; Part 2 of the training will review strategies for making the most of your fundraising campaign. All Give Choose participants are encouraged to participate in Part 1 of the training; Part 2 will be similar to last year’s presentation and is encouraged for any new organizations or new staff/volunteers participating for the first time.
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Registration Link: Click Here
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.