The Five Voices of Leadership: Take Your Communication to the Next Level
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Time: Registration: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.; Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Claude Moore Nonprofit Training Center, 714 East Market Street, Leesburg, VA 20176
Every effective nonprofit requires effective team communication, from Board, to staff, to volunteers. Through this dynamic workshop, participants will complete 3 modules of Transforming Team Communication:
- Discover Your Leadership Voice — Learn the behaviors and value of each of the 5 Voices and identify the foundational Voice you use
- The Power of Your Voice — Celebrate the contribution your Voice brings and learn the negative impact your Voice can have on others
- The Art of Collaboration — Get the best from each person in your team by learning to leverage and trust the strengths of their Voices
- Increased self-awareness and confidence as each participant discovers their Leadership Voice
- Deeper relational trust
- Greater collaboration
- Honest conversations being the norm with fewer tensions and challenges
- Increased team performance against your metrics
Courtney Jordan is a Senior Consultant with GiANT Worldwide specializing in developing people, increasing team performance and building better leaders. Courtney draws from her 14+ years experience in northern Virginia real estate where she has not only served hundreds of clients by referral, but she’s also trained many top producing agents on taking their business to the next level. She understands from the front lines how people make decisions, react in stress, and navigate change. In her work with GiANT, she helps companies grow into thriving organizations where everyone can bring their best.
About the Nonprofit Academy
In partnership with the Loudoun Chamber of Commerce and its Nonprofit Initiative, the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties launched an ongoing workshop and training program for area nonprofits called the Nonprofit Academy. Each year, more than 200 attendees join workshops on fundraising, administration and HR, and publicity and outreach.