Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (check-in and networking 10:00 – 10:15 p.m.)
Location: Claude Moore Nonprofit Training Center
(714 East Market Street, Leesburg, VA, 20176)
Fee: $35 for Loudoun Chamber members, $55 for future members
Your Checklist for Success
Planning for a major campaign in 2023? Thinking about a campaign a few years from now? Dreaming that a campaign will be in your future at some point?
Then this session is for you! Conducting a campaign is an exciting time to create a legacy of success for you and for your organization, but it is critical to be well prepared.
Key learning objectives
- Describe key success indicators to examine your organization’s readiness.
- Outline the planning process before approaching a campaign.
- Dig into key campaign components and benchmarks.
- Summarize the phases and timeline of a campaign.
- Provide practical tips for small shops on readiness and campaign execution.
About the Presenter
About the Nonprofit Academy
In partnership with the Loudoun Chamber of Commerce and its Nonprofit Initiative, the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties launched an ongoing workshop and training program for area nonprofits called the Nonprofit Academy. Each year, more than 200 attendees join workshops on fundraising, administration and HR, and publicity and outreach.