Getting personalized support and specialized training are rare opportunities for nonprofit executives and professionals. The Social Impact Institute offers that kind of support.
In 2023 -2024, the Social Impact Institute will offer the following programs and resources:
(1) Maximizing Mission: Operational Reviews
3 nonprofit organizations will participate in professional consulting to undergo an operational review and receive recommendations for increased effectiveness and efficiencies in self-selected areas including HR, finance, fundraising, marketing, or technology.
(2) Advancing Development
Nonprofit development directors/executive directors receive six months of individual and group fundraising coaching.
(3) The Learning Lab
Deeper-dive workshops series on nonprofit management topics, usually offered annually or semi-annually:
-Grantwriting and Grantor Research Workshop
(4) Executive Directors Retreat
Nonprofit executives will participate in a one-day learning retreat focused on leadership development and organizational management.
5) Nonprofit Compensation Study (Continued)
The Community Foundation will release a report with compensation data collected from 50+ Loudoun and northern Fauquier-serving nonprofits.
Past programs of the Social Impact Institute have included:
- Leading for Success, an individual and group leadership coaching program for nonprofit executives
- Executive Directors Retreat, an opportunity for nonprofit executives to collaborate and learn together
- Accelerating Mission Impact, a team coaching opportunity for nonprofit and board leaders to tackle important issues within their organization
- Strategic Planning Consortium, an opportunity for four nonprofits organizations to receive professional strategic planning consultation
- Leadership Institute, a group learning program to strengthen the leadership and supervisory skills of nonprofit and government leaders
- Board Chair Roundtable, a learning cohort with a series of education and peer-learning sessions for nonprofit board chairs
- Nonprofit Compensation Study, a report with compensation data for nonprofit positions in Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties