The Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties launches its newest program of its Racial Equity Framework, titled Leading Change: Intentionally Embracing Racial Equity in Your Organization.
Leading Change will provide three nonprofit leaders a combination of individual consultation and group learning as a cohort to review their organizational policies, practices and culture with a racial equity lens. It will also support organizational leaders engaging in organizational change work and provide them with recommendations to advance racial equity initiatives within their organizations.
Consultation and facilitation for Leading Change will be provided by Lisa J. Williams (she/her) of TLJN Consulting. The total value of consultation services provided to each participating nonprofit is valued at $5,000.00.
- Each participant receives two individual consultation sessions with Lisa.
- Consultation sessions will include a discovery session to determine participant’s area of focus, a review of relevant organizational policies and practices, and feedback related to advancing racial equity initiatives within their organizations.
- In addition, all three participants will attend two group learning cohort sessions, facilitated by Lisa:
- Session One: January 25, 2024, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Session Two: April 4, 2024, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Cohort sessions will take place in-person at the Claude Moore Nonprofit Training Center, 714 East Market Street, Leesburg, VA 20176)
- Participant fee: $250 per participant
Eligible participants will serve in a leadership role in a 501c3 nonprofit organization serving Loudoun County, and will commit to attending both group cohort sessions.
Applications to the cohort program are due by Wednesday, January 10, 2023 (extended deadline); applications should be submitted to Joanne Trimmer, Director of Grants and Nonprofit Programs, at [email protected]. It is recommended applicants hold the cohort dates on their calendars in advance.
About Lisa J. Williams